Friday, August 17, 2012

CHILDHOOD SPANKING GAME

I was thinking about the fun of role-playing spankings, and realized that I'd had my first role-playing experience when I was a kid.  I'd never thought of it quite that way before.  I was about nine, I think.  My family had recently moved into a house with a pool, and a friend from my old neighborhood, a girl, came over to swim.

This was a friend I'd known as long as I could remember.  I was always afraid of her mother, who seemed to me, as a child, very angry all the time and quite menacing.  (She was the type who would storm over to my house if I'd done something as minor as stick my tongue out at her daughter.  And that was probably the worst I did.  I was a good kid!)  Anyway, I was definitely aware that my friend's mother spanked her.  (Where I maybe got a couple spanks a couple of times, but nothing harsh.)  I remember my friend being spanked with a wooden spoon because she dragged her feet about going to the doctor, something I never wanted to do either.  What kid does?

Anyway, I'm sure this knowledge played a part in this game we began playing in the pool.  I don't remember which of us came up with it, but I do remember the game clearly.  My friend would "disobey" me by going in to the deep end.  For some reason lost in the mists of time, we would call this "going toddling."  I would catch her, and spank her, with her over my lap as I sat on the steps at the shallow end of the pool.  My hand and her bottom were both under the water, and I'm sure that I barely touched her, what with the water resistance.  We did this repeatedly, although I'm not sure if all those times were on one day or over several visits.

As an adult, while I occasionally switch, and have enjoyed the times I've given a man a spanking, it's being spanked that gives me that clenched-stomach mix of dread and excitement.  Yet, I'm not sure I would have wanted to play a version of the game where my friend spanked me, although I know it would have been more thrilling for me. 

Other than that experience with that particular friend, I didn't experiment with spanking or being spanked until I was in my thirties.  Although I fantasized and read any sentence that mentioned the word "spanking" multiple times!

3 comments:

  1. We knew that a kid sometimes got "birthday spankings" from one or more of the guests at a birthday party. Sometimes this was at home at another time that day. Of course, the birthday girl or boy always got "one more to grow on!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I belatedly remembered that there was other childhood game I played: the ever-popular spanking machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was an 8-year-old boy, I played "house", sort of, with a girl playmate. She would be the mom and I would be the naughty boy. She would take me over her knees for misbehaving, spank me on my underpants, pull them down, and spank me on my bare bottom. Only with her hand. It was easily the most erotic memories of my boyhood ! !

    ReplyDelete